USA – the land of glorious history, possibilities and world’s greatest cities! Hop on board a magical tour with us to the East Coast of this country. Explore youngsters’ dream city New York, the charming capital Washington D.C, historical Philadelphia…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
USA – the land of glorious history, possibilities and world’s greatest cities! Hop on board a magical tour with us to the East Coast of this country. Explore youngsters’ dream city New York, the charming capital Washington D.C, historical Philadelphia and watch the breath-taking Niagara Falls
- Explore 4 iconic cities of world's favourite USA
- Watch the magnificence of 'Niagara Falls'
- One World Trade Centre, Tallest Skyscraper in US
- The Lady of Hope & Freedom – Statue of Liberty
- America's powerhouse – 'The White House'
Destination – Washington D.C (1 Nights)‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests will meet at Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Washington. ‘Joining and leaving tour’ guests will meet the group as per their Convenience, directly at Washington Airport / Lunch restaurant/ Washington hotel according to the group schedule. Welcome to Washington DC – Capital city of United States. On arrival we visit Smithsonian Air and Space Museum to see the Moon Rock, Wright brother’s first flight & Lincoln Memoria
Washington D.C – Philadelphia (1 Night)0Today we do city orientation tour of Washington DC which includes The Obelisk – Washington Monument, Capitol Hill and Pentagon Building. Later we take the photo stop at the White House – official residence of the president of United States of America. Later we proceed to Philadelphia. We enjoy city orientation tour of Philadelphia which includes City Hall, Independence Hall and Liberty Bell building. We drive on the famous Benjamin Franklin Parkway – Philadelphia’s most artistic mile.
Philadelphia – Hershey’s - Niagara Falls (2 Nights)Today we proceed to Niagara Falls. Enroute we visit Hershey’s Chocolate World, where we will get a chance to jump into the world of Chocolate. In the evening, we arrive at Niagara Falls.
Niagara FallsToday it’s time to experience of the world famous Niagara Falls, we visit the Goat Island and get really close to the falls by visiting Cave of the Winds. Later, we enjoy boat ride 'Maid of the Mist' (Subject to Operation) and have the opportunity to view the three falls - Horseshoe, American and Bridal veil falls and further to ride on the observation tower elevator and walk up the footpath towards the brink of the Falls. Later we enjoy view of Illuminated Niagara falls
Niagara Falls – New York/ New Jersey (2 Nights)Today we proceed to New York. Enroute we visit Corning Museum of Glass, wherein we enjoy The Hot Glass Show – glass making demonstration at the museum.
New York/ New JerseyLater we visit the Statue of Liberty, where we take ferry to reach the Liberty Island. Stroll around the island and appreciate this symbol of America’s Independence. We take a stroll around Times Square – most bustling square of New York.
New York/ New Jersey – Departure to HometownToday we visit Observatory deck of One World Trade Center - the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere that gives panoramic views of New York City. We visit 9/11 Memorial – a national tribute to people killed in 9/11 attack & Charging Bull, followed by city orientation tour which includes - Wall Street, Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, Trump Tower, United Nations Building, 5th Avenue and Rockefeller centre. It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests and ‘Joining leaving tour’ guests will proceed to Airport at scheduled group flight departure time and take a return flight to their home town. Tour Concludes. Please Note: Some tours are New York start and Washington end. Before booking any tour kindly check the same with your sales person.
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
No Details Found