Welcome to the Snow Abode of India – Shimla Manali! The perfect start to your fairytale, packed with loads of snow-filled fun, gushing white waters and heart-warming green landscapes, blessed with a touch of spirituality. Fall in love with your…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Welcome to the Snow Abode of India – Shimla Manali! The perfect start to your fairytale, packed with loads of snow-filled fun, gushing white waters and heart-warming green landscapes, blessed with a touch of spirituality. Fall in love with your special someone at these breathtaking hill stations!
- 7 fun days, 3 cities and 1 wonderful snowy state
- Visit Himachal's winter sports capital - Kufri
- White water river rafting at Beas River
- Play in the snow at Rohtang snow point
- Fun & adventure at breath-taking Solang valley
Delhi – Shimla (2 Nights)‘Ifly Tour Guests’ will meet at Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic / International airport Mumbai as per the schedule flight departure time and fly to Delhi. On arrival they will meet our tour manager at Delhi airport. From the capital, we begin our journey towards our first destination, Shimla. On the way, we visit Pinjore Gardens at Chandigarh – famous for its Mughal Gardens architectural style. We reach Shimla today and on arrival, we check-in to our hotel. Welcome to Shimla - the capital and the largest city of Himachal Pradesh!
ShimlaLet’s explore Shimla today! We visit Kufri, also known as the winter sports capital of Shimla. Here, we visit Indira Bungalow Himalayan Zoo (subject to operation). Later, we stroll through the famous Mall Road of Shimala, we visit Scandal Point, Johnnie’s Wax Museum and Shimala Church in the evening. We have a short meet-n-greet session before dinner, to get to know our fellow travellers.
Shimla – Manali (3 Nights)Today we visit the famous Kullu Shawl Factory, where we can buy Kullu shawls and other woollen products. Later we drive through the scenic Pandoh Dam and Kullu Valley, as we head towards our next destination, Manali.
Manali – Rohtang Snow Point – ManaliA spectacular drive will take us to Rohtang snow point today. We have free time to play, enjoy in the snow and click pictures to our heart’s content. In the evening we have cultural entertainment in store for us, as we witness the traditional Himachali Folk Dance. Please Note: Rohtang pass is 51 kms away from Manali. This Pass is not accessible for almost 8 months in a year, as it is covered by snow. We generally visit the snow point on Rohtang road, which has been permitted by the Border Security Force). Also note: Guests who are willing to take Snow Clothes (Dungaree), these are available in shops. You can rent it at an additional cost on your own. This includes jacket & gum boots.
Manali – Solang Valley – ManaliIt’s time to explore the ancient temples of Manali today – Vashisht Kund and Hidimba Mandir. We then proceed for a fun adventure at Solang Valley – A splendid valley between Solang village which offers the view of glaciers and snow-capped mountains. We enjoy ropeway ride here and guests also get a chance to try fun activity such as paragliding at your own cost. We have free time in the evening for our favorite activity, Shopping!
Manali – Chandigarh (1 Night)Let’s have a fun time Water Rafting in the cool white waters of Beas River (subject to operation). Let’s travel further to our next destination Chandigarh – one of the most well planned cities of our country, well known internationally for its architecture and urban design. Please Note: For safety reasons, children below 11 yrs. of age and those who weigh below 30-35kgs are not allowed for water rafting. The evening is set for fun and entertainment, as we enjoy a get-together with all our travel companions.
Chandigarh – Delhi - Departure to hometown.We explore Chandigarh city today as we visit Sukhna Lake, Rock Garden – a sculpture garden completely built from industrial waste, scraps, home waste and thrown-away items. From here, we proceed back to Delhi. Our tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many new friends, visited several amazing destinations but also sad that it means the end of such a wonderful trip. Let’s stay in touch through email, Facebook, mobile and meet each other again on more such memorable tours! This is not a goodbye but a ‘see you soon’. ‘IFly Tour guests’ will proceed to Delhi airport as per their scheduled group departure time.
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.’
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.’
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
No Details Found