- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The prosperous land of Punjab beckons! A short yet incredible tour to the rich, flourishing land of Punjab to experience sprituality, history and culture at its best. Visit the sacred Golden Temple, feel a surge of pride at Wagah Border and enjoy a unique farmstay that will invigorate your senses!
- The most sacred Gurudwara of Sikhs - Golden Temple
- Feel a surge of pride & honor at Wagah Border
- Visit the historical memorial of Jallianwala Bagh
- Enjoy a local farmstay experience at Amritsar
- Witness the iconic 'Akal Takht' at Golden Temple
Amritsar(Farm stay 1N)‘Joining and Leaving Guests’ will meet directly at Amritsar Airport as per the guidelines given. We proceed to Amritsar Farm. Here we enjoy the local cuisines of Punjab.
Amritsar Farm – Amritsar (Hotel Stay 2N)Today we enjoy the local experience of Farm, where we can enjoy Bullock Cart Ride, Tractor Ride followed by Walking Tour of Farm and Dairy Farm. Later we visit Jallianwala Bagh, famous for one of the most tragic yet landmark events in the history of India. In the evening we enjoy sound & light show at Gobindgarh Fort.
AmritsarToday morning we visit Harmandir Sahib, also known as ‘Golden Temple’ – The most divine shrine of the Sikh Community followed by our visit to the Akal Takht – highest seat of authority of the Khalsa. After Lunch we proceed to Wagah Border to witness the prestigious and awe-inspiring ‘lowering of the flags’ ceremony. We have free time for our favourite activity, Shopping!
Departure from AmritsarToday morning we visit Punjab State War Heroes Memorial & Museum built to showcase the supreme sacrifices made by the Punjabis while serving in the armed forces. Our tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many new friends, visited several amazing destinations but also sad that it means the end of such a wonderful trip. Let’s stay in touch through email, Facebook, mobile and meet each other again on more such memorable tours! This is not a goodbye but a ‘see you soon’. ‘Joining and Leaving Guests’ will dropped at Amritsar Airport. Tour concludes.
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
No Details Found