Explore the prosperous city of Amritsar and visit landmarks such as Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border along with a unique farmstay experience that gives you a real taste of Punjab! Visit the quaint hill stations of Dalhousie & Dharamshala…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Explore the prosperous city of Amritsar and visit landmarks such as Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border along with a unique farmstay experience that gives you a real taste of Punjab! Visit the quaint hill stations of Dalhousie & Dharamshala that are sure to offer a treat to all the senses.
- Visit the sacred Golden Temple of Amritsar
- Explore Mini Switzerland of India - Khajjiar
- Experience traditional farm stay at Amritsar
- Visit Dalai Lama Monastery at Dharamshala
- Witness 'lowering of the flags' at Wagah Border
Amritsar (Farm Stay 1N)‘I Fly Tour Guests’ will meet at Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight time and fly to Amritsar. On arrival they will meet our Tour Manager at Amritsar Airport and proceed to Amritsar Farm. Here we enjoy the local cuisines of Punjab.
Amritsar – Dalhousie (2 Nights)Today we enjoy the local experience of Farm, where we can enjoy Bullock Cart Ride, Tractor Ride followed by Walking Tour of Farm and Dairy Farm. We begin our wonderful journey today to Dalhousie – A hill station located on the western edge of the Dhauladhar mountain ranges of Himalayas and surrounded by snow-capped peaks. We have a short meet-n-greet session before dinner, to get to know our fellow travellers.
Dalhousie – Khajjiar – Chamba – DalhousieOur exploration of the beautiful town of Dalhousie begins today with a visit to the Ajit Singh Smarak at Panchpula followed by our visit to the ‘Mini Switzerland of India’ - Khajjiar, where you can enjoy sports activities like zorbing, paragliding etc. on your own. We go on to visit the Laxmi Narayan Temple, Chamunda Devi Temple and enjoy wonderful views of the Ravi River and Chamera Dam. Enroute to Chamba you have a chance to view Mani Mahesh mountain range known as Mini Kailash (subject to weather) which is said to be the abode of Lord Shiva.
Dalhousie – Dharamshala (2 Nights)Today we head to Dharamshala, formerly known as Bhagsu and home to the Dalai Lama. On arrival free time to relax.
DharamshalaToday we explore the beautiful city of Dharamshala. We visit Dalai Lama Monastery and Bhagsunag Temple, Dharamshala Cricket Stadium (subject to operation) which is one of the most attractive stadiums in India, by virtue of its natural backdrop of snow-capped mountains and lush green hills. Enjoy shopping at Mcleodganj Bazaar.
Dharamshala – Amritsar (2 Nights)We head to Amritsar today. Welcome to Amritsar – Home to the Harmandir Sahib, the spiritual and cultural centre for the Sikh religion. We begin our exploration of the Holy city of Amritsar, by visiting Harmandir Sahib, also known as ‘Golden Temple’ – The most divine shrine of the Sikh Community followed by our visit to the Akal Takht – highest seat of authority of the Khalsa.
AmritsarToday we visit Jallianwala Bagh, famous for one of the most tragic yet landmark events in the history of India. We have free time for our favourite activity, Shopping! After Lunch we proceed to Wagah Border to witness the prestigious and awe-inspiring ‘lowering of the flags’ ceremony. Enjoy get together with your travel companions in the evening.
Amritsar – Departure HometownOur tour concludes with mixed feelings! Happy to have made so many new friends, visited several amazing destinations but also sad that it means the end of such a wonderful trip. Let’s stay in touch through email, Facebook, mobile and meet each other again on more such memorable tours! This is not a goodbye but a ‘see you soon’. ‘IFly Tour Guests’ will proceed to the airport as per their scheduled group departure time for flight back to Mumbai. Tour concludes.
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.’
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.’
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
No Details Found