USA – the land of glorious history and amazing possibilities. Experience the heavenly state of Alaska with its diverse landscapes, charming mountains & forests, abundant wildlife and quaint towns! Lets journey to the largest state and discover the final frontier…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
USA – the land of glorious history and amazing possibilities. Experience the heavenly state of Alaska with its diverse landscapes, charming mountains & forests, abundant wildlife and quaint towns! Lets journey to the largest state and discover the final frontier of USA, located on the Arctic Circle.
- Witness the mesmerizing Mendenhall Glacier
- Enjoy breathtaking journey by White Pass Train
- Visit Alaska's Glacier Gardens Rainforest
- Experience the Tracy Arm Fjord near Juneau
- Pike Place, one of USA's oldest farmers market
Destination – Seattle (1 Night)Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests will meet at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Seattle. ‘Joining and leaving tour’ guests will meet the group as per their Convenience, directly at Seattle Airport / Lunch Restaurant /Seattle hotel according to the group schedule. Welcome to Seattle.
Seattle – Embark Cruise (7 Nights)Today we enjoy city orientation tour of Seattle which includes, Pike Place Market - one of the oldest public farmer’s markets in the United States, Pioneer Square, Chinatown, Capitol Hill, and Lake Union area, where we see a number of floating homes. Later we embark the cruise for our journey to the beautiful world of Alaska. We will see legendary places, and experience nature in a way we have never imagined before.
CruisingToday we admire the beauty of Alaska as we enjoy some activities on board.
KetchikanToday we arrive in Ketchikan an Alaskan city facing the Inside Passage. A popular cruise route along the state's southeastern coast. Ketchikan is best known for three things: feisty salmon, idyllic scenery, and an incredibly rich Alaska Native culture.
Endicott Arm & Dawes Glacier – JuneauOne of Alaska’s lesser-known gems, Endicott Arm Fjord marks the southern edge of Fords. As you drift through its 30-mile-long stretch, you can’t help but be awed by the surrounding granite cliffs, mountain valleys and dozens of gushing waterfalls. Drifting icebergs, deep blue waters and a spectacular tidewater glacier only add to this natural spectacle’s appeal. Later we arrive in Juneau, the capital of Alaska, was founded during a gold rush in 1880. Today, the former gold-mining town counts among its riches some of Alaska's most spectacular scenery. Take a narrated tour of Alaska’s Glacier Gardens Rainforest and view Mendenhall Glacier - a massive river of compressed blue ice.
SkagwayToday we arrive in Skagway - rich in history and beautiful natural surroundings offers a panoramas of mountains, gorges, waterfalls, tunnels, trestles and historic sites. We enjoy a guided tour of Skagway, by Taking the unforgettable journey with ‘’White Pass Train’’ – The Scenic Railway of the World.
CruisingToday we admire the beauty of Alaska as we enjoy some activities on board.Today we admire the beauty of Alaska as we enjoy some activities on board.
VictoriaToday we explore Victoria. We do the Victoria city orientation tour.
Disembark Cruise – Departure from SeattleToday we Disembark from the cruise at Seattle. It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ Guests and ‘Joining leaving tour’ guests will proceed to Airport at scheduled group flight departure time and take a return flight to their home town. Tour Concludes.
- To and fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary
- Complimentary insurance up to 59 years of age
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
No Details Found